I'm having technical issues...
To shop with eapollowholesale.co.uk our only requirement is that you must spend a minimum of £75 exc VAT. You do not need to provide business ID. (Please note if you visit our showroom you must provide business ID.) When checking out on our website you will be asked to create an account. This is so that we can save your shipping details and order history, ensuring you have a quicker and more pleasant shopping experience with us on future orders.
Have you got a catalogue?
We don't have a catalogue. With thousands of items to choose from and hundreds added every week, it would be impossible to keep one up to date. Instead we concentrate on keeping our website up to date and providing retailers with the quickest and simplest experience possible.
How do I search for an item?
If you know what you are looking for type it into the search box at the top of the page, and hit enter or click the magnifying glass. Alternatively you can browse via category and then refine your search using the choices on the left hand side of the page.
Can you give me more information about your products?
Sure, if you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com or alternatively call us on +44 121 236 3955.
The item I want is out of stock. Will you be getting more stock?
Unless an item is being discontinued we aim to replenish stock as quickly as possible. If you are particularly interested in an item which is out of stock send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us on +44 121 236 3955. We will try our best to get that item in stock as soon as possible. We also recommend adding items to your wishlist by clicking "Add to Wishlist." We can then track those items which you would like to purchase and ensure we get them back in stock as quickly as possible.
How can I pay?
You can use any of the payment types listed below:
If you wish to pay via bank transfer please contact us prior to placing your order.
How do I use my discount/promo code?
You can enter your discount/promo code at the checkout page in the dicount codes box on the shopping cart page. Enter your code and then click "Apply Coupon".
Only one discount code can be used per order.
Discount codes cannot be used after an order has been placed.
Terms and conditions vary per discount code, so please check when you receive any codes.
Why do you have a minimum spend?
This is a requirement as we only supply traders. Please note our minimum spend is £75 plus VAT. We reserve the right to change this at anytime.
When will I be charged?
We use deffered payments meaning we do not take payment from your card until we have processed your order. For example if you place an order, we process this and then only take payment once we have ensured we have the required stock and that the goods can be dispatched. Please remember that even if payment isn't authorised, your balance may be affected as some card issuers reserve the money, for a short period of time.
Will I be charged customs and import charges?
Depending on your shipping address - you may be charged. Please see our delivery charges here for more information.
You will not be charged VAT if you live outside the EU. This is determined from your billing address and a valid VAT number. When registering, please select your country and enter your VAT number. Do not enter the country prefix e.g. GB. Simply enter the number only. Upon placing your order, providing your VAT number is valid, you will not be charged tax.
My payment has been declined...
Please check the following:
Check the card details on your account to make sure the details are correct.
Make sure you enter the security code correctly - that's the three digit number on the back of your card.
Your card issuer may have declined your payment. Please contact your card provider.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card.
If you have tried all these and are still having problems, please contact our team.
My order is showing as 'processing'...
If the status of your order is showing as order processing, it means that we're busy getting your order together ready to be sent out. Once you place your order, it is processed by our warehouse. We will then contact you if any items are out of stock. When we ship the order you will receive an email notifiying you of shipment.
What should I do if I want to return or exchange an item?
If you wish to return or exchange item you are welcome to do so. Please contact us with your order number and the item SKU. Please note all items are returned at your expense.
Please return items to:
25 Barr Street
Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform us within 24 hours by phone or email. Orders cancelled after this period are subject to 15% restocking fees and can only be cancelled via email.
We cannot cancel orders after they have been dispatched. However for any unforeseen circumstances, if the orders are cancelled after they have been dispatched, we reserve the right to charge 20% restocking fees and the customer is liable to pay delivery charges & collection charges.
When you place an order with eapollowholesale.co.uk, the funds are reserved for us - we don't actually take payment until your order has been checked by our warehouse and processed. If you cancel your order, it may take up to 10 days for your bank or card issuer to make your funds available to you again.
If you wish to cancel your order under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, please see below.
Can I amend my order?
If you wish to cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible with your order number. For security reasons we are unable to add new items to your order however we can amend quantities and cancel items if you wish.
The items I ordered are out of stock
If the items you ordered are unavailable, we will try to contact you as soon as possible via phone or email. We can offer you alternative items or cancel the missing items and dispatch the rest of the order.
We advise you to respond and communicate with us promptly, so that we can process and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. For security reasons, we are unable to hold on to your order for longer period of time.
For any unforeseen circumstances, if we are unable to get in touch with you, or we do not hear from you, we reserve the right to cancel the missing items and dispatch the rest of the order.
Please note we will only take payment for the goods we invoice and dispatched. Any remaining balance will be credited back to your account within 5-10 working days.
I have received an incorrect item
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect or faulty items straightaway. Please contact us with your order number and the item SKU. We ask that you return the incorrect item to us, and we will send you the correct item. We will refund you for postage costs associated with returning items.
I have recieved a faulty item
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect or faulty items straightaway. Please contact us with
Your order number
The item SKU
A description of the fault.
We will ship a replacement item to you at no cost.
I am missing an item(s)
Please contact us straightaway with your order number, and the item SKU. We will dispatch missing items to you at no cost.
How do I cancel my order under the Distance Selling Regulations?
- The UK Distance Selling Regulations advise you have seven working days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund.
- The seven working days starts from the day after you receive your order.
- We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so please contact us with your order number.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return all of the items in the order.
- The items must be in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
- We try hard to accept all returns, however in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in a unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
What should I do if I want to return or exchange an item?
If you wish to return or exchange item you are welcome to do so. Please contact us with your order number and the item SKU within seven days of receiving your order.
Please note returns are posted at your cost.
25 Barr Street
What is your returns policy?
You can return an item for a refund, or you can exchange it for a different item of the same value within seven days of receiving your order. Please contact us with your order number and the item SKUs.
- We will refund the item at the price you purchased it for.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure they are packed correctly and cannot be damaged en route.
- We are not responsible for items which are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns, however in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- Returns are posted at your cost.
Please post returns to:
25 Barr Street
We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
We will send you an email as soon as we've received your return in its original condition and either order your replacements or apply your refund to your original payment type. This is usually done within 1 working day.
Any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer.
My order has not arrived yet...
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date please check the following:
- Check the tracking link sent to your email address to viiew the up to date location of your parcel. This is available for all parcels, UK and International.
- Sign into My Account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Check if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
If you still cannot find your parcel please email us and provide your order number. We will do our best to locate your parcel straightaway.
Please note deliveries can take up to 3 days to process. You will be notified when your parcel has been dispatched.
- Shipping is charged according to destination, weight and number of parcels. For more information about delivery costs please click here.
- Orders are not shipped until they have been processed by our warehouse. Please note your order has NOT been dispatched until you receive an order dispatched email. Orders can take up to 3 days to process before dispatch.
- Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout page for one parcel. If your order requires more than one parcel we will contact you informing you of the additional cost.
- Our carriers delivery during normal business hours and may require a signature on receipt. We suggest your order is delivered to your business address rather than home address.
- Any customs or import duties are paid for by you and will be calculated automatically at the checkout page. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict how they will change. Customs charges may impact the time it takes your parcel to reach you.
- Our carriers will send you an SMS message providing an hour window for when your delivery arrives (UK Only)
- Please be advised that on any public holiday, deliveries will not be made.
What happens if I'm not in when my order arrives?
Someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as we may need a signature. Don't worry if you aren't as our carrier usually tries to deliver more than once.
They will leave a card notifying you whether they have left it with a neighbour, left it in a safe place, when they will attempt redelivery or give you details on how to collect it.
Can I track my order?
You will receive an email from our carrier containing a tracking link once your order is on it's way to you, allowing you to see theexpected delivery date. Make sure you check the expected delivery date before contacting us about your order.
To enable us to provide you with the best possible delivery serivce, we may pass your contact details to our carrier partners. These details may then allow them to provide you with delivery updates via SMS and or email.
What is UK standard delivery?
UK standard delivery is our normal service for all UK mainland customers.
If your order is late...
If your order hasn't arrived by the estimate delivery date on your tracking email;
- Check your delivery address is correct for your order and that your contact details are up to date.
- Check to see if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local depot or you may need to rearrange delivery.
- Check with neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel for you.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel.
If you still cannot find your order please contact us at email@example.com stating your order number. We will look into it for you and if your parcel cannot be found we'll arrange a replacement or refund for you.