What should I do if I want to return or exchange an item?
If you wish to return or exchange item you are welcome to do so within seven days of receiving your order. You must contact us by phone or email with your order number and the item SKU before you post the items back to us.
Please note returns are posted at your cost.
25 Barr Street
What is your returns policy?
You can return an item for a refund, or you can exchange it for a different item of the same value within seven days of receiving your order.
- We will refund the item at the price you purchased it for.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure they are packed correctly and cannot be damaged en route.
- We are not responsible for items which are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns, however in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- Returns are posted at your cost.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
- We will send you an email as soon as we've received your return in its original condition and either order your replacements or apply your refund to your original payment type. This is usually done within 1 working day.
- Any refund will automatically be issued to the original payment method you used to place the order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer.
The customer must inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and inform us via email or phone within 7 working days for any defective or damaged goods, incorrect quantities or incorrect items received. After this specified time limit, we are not liable to
- Make available the shortages
- Replace the defective or damaged goods
- Release the funds for the goods reported
- Refund or credit the damages or shortages
The customer must return the damaged defective goods for a refund or exchange. We can only refund the return postage if the customer has notified us of the goods in question beforehand and we instruct the customer to return the goods. Alternatively we may ask you to provide images of the damaged or defective items, if the postage charges are not viable.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged due to misuse or are returned without their original resalable packaging.
Other than the reasons mentioned above, we are unable to accept returns. If returns are made for any other reasons, we will treat it as a cancellation of the order and 20% restocking fees will apply.